.51 fl oz $17
Tea tree oil is applied to the skin (used topically) for infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail (onychomycosis), lice, scabies, athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), and ringworm. It is also used topically as a local antiseptic for cuts and abrasions, for burns, insect bites and stings, boils, vaginal infections, recurrent herpes labialis, toothache, infections of the mouth and nose, sore throat, and for ear infections such as otitis media and otitis externa.
Tea Tree Oil Uses
- Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
Tea tree oil is great for conditions of the scalp like dandruff, eczema, psoriasis, hair loss and thinning hair.
- Heals skin infections naturally.
- Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a spray bottle with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
- Treats acne.
- Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
- A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
- Removes ticks; just add to skin, and the little stinker will usually unlatch.
- Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
- Helps remove skin tags.