.51 fl oz $15
.Peppermint Essential Oils is one of the most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion, it may also restore digestive efficiency. Peppermint is also known for relieving many muscle and joint pains among many other therapeutic and every day uses. Peppermint oil plays a key role for natural digestion and relieves gas as well as bloating and helps reduce gastric ulcers and gastritis.
Peppermint and peppermint essential oil have many health-promoting properties. Peppermint is a great digestive, helps the respiratory system, promotes good circulation, and is an excellent anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. It also smells good and makes a superb air and breath freshener. When applied to the skin, it creates surface warmth, which in turn relieves pain beneath the skin.
- Eliminate Bad Breath: Bad breath is typically a symptom of some underlying factor. If the issue is digestive, 4 drops of peppermint oil diluted with water and swished in the mouth like mouthwash will bring relief. Better yet, add a few drops to some brandy and swish.
- Relieve Heartburn: Add a drop or peppermint oil to your tea along with a teaspoon of honey. Or, try a drop of two of peppermint oil in a glass of milk. You can also mix 5 drops with a teaspoon of carrier oil (coconut oil, olive oil, etc.) and massage onto your upper abdomen.
- Cool a Fever: A few drops of peppermint mixed with a carrier oil and applied to the torso can reduce body temperature by 3 degrees in minutes. You can also place a few drops of oil on a wet washcloth and apply head to toe to comfort and cool a fevered body.
- Drowsiness: Combine peppermint with a citrus oil such as lemon or orange and apply to the back of the neck. Inhale the oil that is left on your hands. I love this; it really does work.
- Soothe a Stomach Ache: Put one drop in a large glass water and drink up.
- Reduce Bloating: Rub on the stomach to help with bloating caused by gas and indigestion.
- Combat Nausea: Rub a drop of peppermint oil on the abdomen or place a drop in a cup of hot water and sip it.
- Stop Itching: Apply peppermint oil to stop itching caused by bug bites, hives, poison ivy or poison oak.
- Relieve constipation: Combined with a carrier oil and massaged over the lower abdomen, peppermint will relieve the constipation and get things moving again.
- Deter Mice: Place cotton balls with peppermint in areas around your home where mice like to congregate. Mice do not like peppermint (and by the way, neither do raccoons).
- Repel spiders and ants: Place peppermint oil on a cotton ball or cotton pad and place in areas where you find spiders and ants. Better yet, make a peppermint bug spray. Add 4-5 drops of peppermint essential oil to water in a spray bottle. This also works to get rid of aphids in the garden.
- Tick removal: Soak some peppermint oil on a q-tip then dab on the tick. Look for the tick to withdraw its head and then remove it.