.51 fl oz $17
** This oil is a cancer fighting essential oil.
This clean smelling citrus essential oil is not only good for helping you make decisions and to improve your concentration, but cuts down on acidity in the body - thereby assisting the digestion, as well as with rheumatism, arthritis and gout, while also sorting out cellulite, abscesses, boils, carbuncles and acne.
- Lemon oil is loaded with Vitamin C and antioxidants so it improves the immune system and is very anti-aging.
- Use it for skin health and to decrease fine lines, wrinkles and sun/age spots and hyperpigmentation on skin.
- Air Pollution
- Diffuse after painting (or add some to your Low-VOC paint!), during bouts of illness or anytime air quality may be a concern.
- Mix 2 drops of lemon, 2 drops of lavender, and 2 drops of peppermint with several ounces of water. Swish in mouth and swallow. Repeat as needed.
- Place a drop in your hands to inhale, rub a drop into long or short hair, or diffuse through the room during times of anxiety.
- Diffuse through the air, or massage with a carrier oil into the chest for faster absorption into the blood stream.
- Lemon oil promotes healing and decreases likelihood of infection when using a small amount on the site of the bite or sting.
- Blood Pressure Regulation
- Add a drop to your water or herbal tea, or anytime you're cooking with lemon juice.
- Brain Injury
- Use a diffuser or add a drop to the shirt collar. Mix with a small amount of carrier oil and massage into neck, shoulders and scalp.
- Cold Sores
- Add a very small dab directly to the cold sore. Also try diluting it with coconut oil and using it as a lip balm to prevent cold sores during common times of flareup.
- Add a drop to the pillow, diffuse through the room, add several drops to wet clothes before you line- or machine-dry them, or dilute with coconut oil and massage into the chest.
- Add a dab to your shirt collar while studying or working, rub through your hair or diffuse through a room (great for teachers!).
- Dilute 1 drop of lemon essential oil to 5-10 drops of coconut oil and massage in a gentle clockwise direction over the abdomen.
- Rub through hair, diffuse in a room, or add a drop to the pillow for the aromatic benefits. Use in massage or add a drop to water or tea throughout your day for topical or internal benefits.
- Digestion (Sluggish)
- Massage into the abdomen or use lemon essential oil in cooking or in your water.
- Add to your homemade cleaning solutions, add a drop to dishwater or 3 drops to bathwater, use in the washing machine or over handkerchiefs during cold season, and apply during massage.
- Dry Throat
- Add a drop to your water, or gargle with warm water, seas salt and a drop of lemon.
- Dilute in a small dollop of coconut oil and massage over the upper and lower intestines and over the lower back to absorb quickly into the blood stream.
- Massage over the reflex points of the feet and hands, across the neck and chest and add a drop to water throughout your day.
(all orders receive free consultation)