.51 fl oz $15
** This oil is a cancer fighting essential oil. Germ killer is an artisan blend of the same high grade all natural essential oils that kept doctors from getting the plague and getting sick. You can use Germ Killer to protect from many kinds of germs. It is made from a blend of clove, rosemary, lemon, cinnamon and eucalyptus essential oils blended with extra virgin olive oil from Italy.
There are many ways to use Germ Killer. It is a highly versatile blend of oils that can be used for cleaning, disinfecting and for healthy immune support. Many household cleaning products can be replaced with just one bottle of Germ Killer. Chemical-laden products that can be replaced include disinfectants like Lysol, air fresheners, hand sanitizers, bleach for killing mold and germs, etc.
Our family uses Germ Killer Essential Oil for just about everything. It is safe for the environment plus it contains health supporting properties. When you clean with Germ Killer Essential Oil you kill germs such as mold, viruses and bacteria, purify the air, and support your family’s immune system all at the same time! This is truly amazing! The uses for Germ Killer are almost endless. There are many creative ways you can use it for cleaning and disinfecting, maintaining family health and in supportive care.
Our family highly recommends Germ Killer Oil for your first aid kit because it is so powerful and versatile.This Oil Blend is a true multi-tasker! We use this oil blend on all family members including our babies and children. Of course always dilute with a vegetable or carrier oil before using it on children and babies.
- Build Up Natural Immunity
- Helps fight cancers
- Rubbing Germ Killer essential oil on the bottoms of feet, diffusing it in a room and drinking one drop in a glass of water all help the body increase its natural immunity. It also helps sanitize the body from germs gently and naturally.
- DIY Disinfectant Spray
- No need to buy the chemicals in a can! You can make your own disinfectant spray to protect your skin from germs, using Germ Killer essential oil!
- Soothe Irritated Throats
- You can help soothe your throat by gargling 2-4 drops of Germ Killer Oil in water. After that, dilute it with a carrier oil and apply it to the neck and throat.
- Support Dental Health
- Germ Killer Oil is a common ingredient in homemade toothpaste, simply because it’s so friendly to dental health. If you’re suffering from occasional gum soreness, just rub Germ Killer Oil over your gums twice a day.
- Sanitize your Dishwasher
- A few drops of Germ Killer Oil in your dishwasher, and you’re all set for a sanitizing cycle. Much better (and more green!) than the packets of cleaner that claim to clean the entire dishwasher interior.
- Deal with Mold
- Diffusing Germ Killer Oil naturally helps in clearing mold from the air.
- Eases Mouth Sores
- Just put one drop of Germ Killer Oil directly onto the sore, and it will both heal and numb you from the pain.
- Enjoy the smell!
- Diffuse Germ Killer oil in a diffuser for a warm and delightful smelling home!
- Clean Countertops
- Or anywhere else, really. Add 2-6 drops of Germ Killer Oil to a spray bottle with water and use it to clean any surface in the house.
- Cleanses Icky Toenails
- Apply Germ Killer Oil to the toenail 2-3 times a day and the icky factor will subside