Calendula Oil .51 Fl Oz $20
Calendula officinalis & olive oil scars, stretch marks, dark spots, liver spots, skin health, cooking, varicose veins, bed sores, itchy skin, rashes, acne, wounds, ulcers, anti-inflammatory, inflammation, anti-spasmodic, spasms, heals skin, soothes skin, softens skin, skin dryness, skin chapping, diaper rash, cuts, wounds, baby skincare, anti-microbial, anti-septic, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ringworm, athlete's foot, jock itch, mosquito bites, sedative, relaxation, relaxant, sleep loss, promotes sleep,
Marigold has much value today and in traditional cultures as a homeopathic remedy, but the oil extracted from the flowers, called calendula oil, is not far behind in providing benefits. Learn more about this oil distilled from the petals of the pot marigold or Calendula officinalis, and how you can harness its health and practical everyday uses.
- Homemade Lotion
- Homemade Lotion bars
- Healing Salve
- Health and wellness – Calendula is mainly used for skin care with it's tonic properties but it still makes a very useful essenital oil to have on hand. It can be a great aid in ulcers, bed sores, anti-inflammatory. Introducing calendula as a massage oil can help promote blood flow, circulation, while softening and nourishing skin.
- Cooking – Throughout history merigold petals have been used as a flavoring and color comparable to saffron that can help enhance meats, soups and stews
- Practical uses – Marigold has been used as a dye. Dried petals can also be added in potpourris.
- Skin dryness or chapping – Calendula oil is an excellent skin moisturizers and we highly suggest for people with severe skin dryness
- Inflammation – It works well on swelling sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers, and chilblains.
- Baby care – Calendula relieves extremely uncomfortable diaper rash for infants
- Minor cuts and wounds – The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also benefit insect bites, acne, and bed sores.
- Skin issues – Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other skin problems can be soothe
- In baby care recipes like diaper cream and baby powder
- Even in Natural Herbal Hair Color recipes!
- It is generally considered safe and can be used in teas, tinctures, creams, salves and poultices/compresses.
Each order comes with a free consultation