Follow this guide for getting rid of pesky black mold and fungus that can live and grow in damp areas of your home and garage.
Bleach and borax do miracles, but they also release health-harming vapors. Any time you use this in your home you are indirectly ingesting those chemicals. You definitely do not want these near you and your family. Mold itself is unhealthy as well, and there is a solution and something you can do.
We give you these all natural suggestions that do not harm environment, nor release dangerous chemicals. Always opt for natural solutions to get rid of mold and protect your health.
Natural alternatives will eliminate the last bit of the mold and mildew with continued use. Mold is dangerous if you are allergic to it, but it is harmful to healthy individuals as well. It can cause fatigue, depression, sinusitis, skin irritation and other ailments.
Check the most efficient natural solutions for your mold, and you will never ever have to fear of taking a deep breathe.
It is a nice solution to the mold issue, plus it is easily available and inexpensive. All you need is 3% hydrogen peroxide and a spray bottle. Spray it on any affected area, and let it act for 10-15 minutes.
Scrub well and wipe clean using a cloth. This will remove any remaining spores. Combine hydrogen peroxide, vinegar and baking soda into the mightiest solution ever. Keep in mind that hydrogen peroxide should be kept in dark glass bottles, otherwise it will lose its properties.
It also works great on moldy surfaces. Spray it on your walls, and let it act for several hours. Scrub well using a brush. If you cannot stand its smell, make a solution, but keep in mind that
The best thing about this solution is that it has a combination of the best and most potent germ killer essential oils. These extracts are great for those with sensitive noses. Add 20 drops of the extract to 2 cups of water, and keep the solution in a spray bottle. You should not rinse this one as well.
It is a powerful all natural, yet effective solution. Dilute it in some water, and spray your walls. Let it act for a while, scrub well and wipe clean using a damp cloth to remove the spores. Frankincense does not leave unpleasant smell behind, which makes it an absolute favorite.
It does not necessarily mean that only moldy areas should be treated. You can always prevent the occurrence of mold by wiping damp areas, and spraying vinegar or any other efficient solution. Get a cool mist humidifier, and put your home in order.