There is no easy way to lose weight. But with essential oils it can be much easier to get your body over that plateau or hump it's been struggling with. Dealing with obesity is more than working out. Many things, such as our digestive health, our stress levels, our habits and lifestyle, as well as diet and exercise, and anything that may be compounding our efforts, such as candida, our immunity, underlying health issues, emotional or spiritual strain, etc. To look at any one of these things without taking into account the rest usually leads to the frustrating experience so many deal with: weight loss that just doesn't happen or that they can't sustain.
Essential oils makes losing weight and dealing with obesity much easier.
Unlike other "weight loss supplements" there is no caffeine, no sugars, nothing artificial (flavors, colors or preservatives) found in essential oils, and it creates no side effects (except maybe skin sensitivity in some people).
When coupled with a holistic approach, using essential oils can help you address many of these things. Therapeutic grade essential oils are known to have a positive affect on the physical well-being, can address emotions and stress, and impacts our inner work that is undoubtedly tied to everything we do or struggle with.
Using these oils separately is a possibility, but it's the unique proportions of speciality blends, as well as the quality of the oils themselves, that make the difference in the therapeutic support they offer. Be sure to find a brand you trust that offers a high-quality focus blend.
The essential oils for weight loss found in many popular blends are below. You can click on the link to each oil and read more about its specific properties and benefits as well:
- Grapefruit: As one of the top essential oils for weight loss, grapefruit has been shown to help with cellulite, overeating, weight loss, and toning, as well as stress, and uplifting the mind and thoughts. On emotional and spiritual levels, grapefruit is said to address a person's self-acceptance, self-abuse, eating disorders, and body image.
- Lemon: This oil has a gentle detoxifying affect on the body, increases physical energy levels, and may address intestinal parasites and a multitude of digestive ailments. On an emotional and spiritual level it can affect a person's self-judgments and self-approval.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is great for a huge array of digestive issues, stimulates the mind, and helps with candida (which often influences weight). Emotionally and spiritually it it uplifts heavy emotions, such as depression, and increases optimism and motivation.
- Ginger: Ginger is well-known for digestion or digestive issues. It also increases energy, warms the body, and acts as a tonic and a stimulant to the system. Emotionally and spiritually, ginger creates empowerment. Its warming and stimulating properties stimulates our inner strength, our willingness to change, and our refusal to being powerless or defeated in our life.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is said to enhance the work of all the other essential oils for weight loss. With that it's also been found to impact healthy insulin levels, improve digestion and circulation, gently detox the body, stimulates the immune system, and even increases libido. Emotionally and spiritually, cinnamon is said to increase our self-love, improve our body image and acceptance, and allows us to feel free to be ourselves.
With so many incredible properties in one bottle, it's the blends from your favorite company that cantake a lot of the guess work out of "which oil to use". Below I've outlined how to use this oil, as a blend, for numerous things.
Like all essential oils for weight loss, you may experience some results using an oil blend by itself. But it's really designed to support and amplify your diet, exercise and lifestyle efforts. For questions and custom digestive and weight loss blends please email email@example.com