Did you know that sodium fluoride is the one of the main ingredients in rat poison? Also, did you know fluoride was first used by the Nazis to change the emotions, moods and behavior of people in prison camps? It was added to their drinking water to make them more compliant and obedient to authorities. Yeah, you're reading this right. Fluoride is used to kill rats, as an anesthesia, is cancerous and it's a main ingredient in your toothpaste. This deadly ingredient is also found in lots of mouthwashes, mouth rinses and required by many cities to be added to your drinking water.
And the molecules of fluoride and other ingredients that are harmful to humans (such as sodium lauryl sulfate, which is found in most soaps and shampoos; FD&C Blue Dye, a diesel crude oil product; triclosan, a chemical pesticide) are so small that they seep right into the mouth tissues, go directly into your bloodstream and start to do damage directly on all parts of the body. These deadly toxins build up in the kidneys, heart, lungs and other crucial tissues of the human body. It's no wonder toothpaste and mouthwash companies are required to putting warning labels on their products!
Just a few shocking facts about deadly sodium fluoride that they don't want you to know about:
- Just four ounces of fluoride toothpaste is enough to kill a small child in about 2-4 hours
- Causes paralysis, convulsions, seizures, cardiac failures, respiratory problems and weakness of the muscles
- Fluoride is found in cockroach poison
- Found in psychiatric drugs
- Used as a hypnotic
- Used to make people more compliant and easily indoctrinated by being added to drinking water in the Siberian Soviet gulags t
- It has been shown to NOT prevent cavities
- Has been linked to over 10,000 cancer deaths per the National Cancer Institute
- Was never approved by the FDA
- Linked to arthritis, allergic reactions and dental deformities
- In small children and youth, it doesn't take much swallowing of fluoride toothpaste or dental hygiene products (approved by dentists) to cause excessive salivating, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
So the next time you go buy toothpaste (with or without fluoride), dental hygiene products, mouthwashes and mouth rinses, think again. Even the products without fluoride such as Tom's of Maine contain the skin-irritating ingredient sodium laurel sulfate, which is found in soaps, shampoos and detergents. If you really want to be on the safe side and decrease your and your family's chances of getting cancer and other diseases and health issues, go completely organic and 100% natural instead. Remember, big companies are required to put warning labels on their products for a reason!