African Shea Butter + Lavender
About Shea Butter
Looking for the very best natural essential oils for skin? Try african shea butter with lavender as an essential oil for hair growth too.
What makes Shea butter an extraordinary skin care and an amazing body healer is its richness in precious constituents, which include unsaturated fats with a large proportion of "unsaponifiables" components, essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamin E and D, provitamin A and allantoin. All these are natural and make Shea butter a superfood for your skin (and hair), but that is not all it can do for you.
Here are some of the benefits of shea butter plus coconut oil and lavender essential oil:
- Wrinkles, fine lines and scars repairing
- Deeply moisturizing
- Stimulating for the superficial microcirculation
- Skin strengthening
- Skin protecting
- UV protecting
- Skin regenerating
- Collagen production stimulating (makes the skin stronger, more supple and younger)
- Minor cuts and burns healing
- Muscle ache healing
- Physical endurance enhance
- Aching Muscles
- Jump into a lavender bath to soothe aches & pains away. Apply Epsom salts & a few drops of Lavender Oil to the bath and soak away the tension.
- Lavender is one of the most valuable oils for the treatment of acne, according to aromatherapists. “It inhibits the bacteria that cause the skin infection, helps to re-balance the over-secretion of sebum, which the bacteria thrive on, and reduce scarring”.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to a plain cream and use as a moisturizer or cleanser.
- Burns (minor)
- Cuts & Wounds
- Giddy Spells, Faintness or Pulpitations
- Make your own smelling salts—sea salt , lavender oil, peppermint oil & basil oil.
- The distilled water of Lavender (Hydrosol) Mist around your head, is refreshing and soothing. Alternatively, make a compress of a piece of cause or muslin soaked in icy cold water then sprinkled with a few drops of lavender oil and apply to the forehead, or massage a few drops into the forehead, temples and nape of the neck.
- Put 3 or 4 drops of lavender oil on your pillow. For babies, add 1 drop of lavender oil & geranium oil in carrier oil and massage into a babies back or a few drops in their bedtime bath.
- Long-Haul Travel
- Combine lavender, rosemary, Neroli, frankincense & clary sage, into your hand luggage and roll it over your pulse points to help you keep a clear head during those endless hours in the air.
- Menstrual Cramps
- Massage a few drops of lavender oil into your lower abdomen or apply a hot compress onto the area, which a little lavender oil has been sprinkled.